Thursday 4 April 2013

DAVIDO is My God, I’m Worshipping Him Now:




… I went to DAVIDO’s  house, his gateman did not allow me In…
…Upcoming Musician, ADO tells Journalist….
I can’t believe this; some people are now worshipping DAVIDO because he is rich and famous. An Upcoming musician based in Lagos is obsessed with DAVIDO to an extent of even ‘worshipping’ him
.
In a brief chat with journalist, the aspiring Hip-Hop artist whose name is AJISAFE SUNDAY BABATUNDE but prefers to be called ADO disclosed that he has only two Gods. One is God almighty and ‘Almighty Davido’.
The artist who is preparing to launch his first album sees DAVIDO as a big MENTOR and has even released a track entitled “Davido I won’t let you down” https://www.soundcloud.com/adomusic-2.
The song is already enjoying massive airplay in radio stations across Lagos in just one week it was released.

When asked if he has seen DAVIDO before, he said no but he is looking forward to meet him. In his words;
“I have not seen him before, I tried sending him email, he did not reply. I don’t have his phone number. There was even a day I went to his house, his gateman did not allow me In. I was disappointed”.

Despite his continues rejection, the talented HIP-HOP artist, ADO is determined to succeed in his music career.

Here is a link to his song, download and listen. http://www.hulkshare.com/Ado-Music

·         BUT GUYS, WHAT IS YOUR ADVICE for an artist like ADO?

More Celebrity Gist on my blog www.endyedesonnews.blogspot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment